PDA

View Full Version : Vermont Summer Festival Prize List

damecheval
Apr. 2, 2009, 11:19 PM
They're up! I've been waiting scince Febuary and have been checking compulsivly, has anybody else? I'm just getting the chance to look through them, but I'm hoping there's a hunter derby.

Edit:

They've only put up the entry forms, nevermind. :( Me and my inability to read... :lol:

VSF
Apr. 7, 2009, 07:58 AM
2009 VSF Prize List is posted for download at www.vt-summerfestival.com/prize.php

kdriding
Apr. 7, 2009, 09:58 AM
Excellent. I have been waiting for it to be posted. I am trying to figure out if we can get us up there this year. Stupid family vacation is screwing up the plans! ;)

heartinrye
Apr. 7, 2009, 02:38 PM
I heard there would be an additional 4th hunter ring to get things moving along... but its not reflected in the prizelist....?

damecheval
Apr. 7, 2009, 02:40 PM
I heard there would be an additional 4th hunter ring to get things moving along... but its not reflected in the prizelist....?

I heard that too, but you're right; it's not shown in the prize list. If they do decide to use that ring for showing, it's going to create quite a confusion.

kdriding
Apr. 7, 2009, 02:43 PM
I saw noticed that too. Maybe they will have it available as needed. If a ring gets running really late, they will move some of the classes from the original ring into the 4th ring. Just a guess:confused:. We are waiting to hear from the people who own the house we rent, and I am waiting for the ok to miss 2 days of the family vaca to Maine. I love the VSF! We always have so much fun there!

heartinrye
Apr. 7, 2009, 03:00 PM
Its SO fun, I just wish they had more selection when it comes to food!

damecheval
Apr. 7, 2009, 03:05 PM
Yeah; I'm not gonna lie, after a full summer of showing you never want to see anything like a bag of chips or hamburger ever again. All of the icky greasy show food would make us out grow our breeches if we weren't riding so much!

Jumper6252
Apr. 7, 2009, 03:25 PM
I'm wondering how early does everybody send in their entries?

damecheval
Apr. 7, 2009, 03:32 PM
I don't really know... My trainer pretty much handles all of that stuff. We decide which divisions we are eligable for and would like to compete in during January or so, and then my trainer just sends in the entries for the shows by herself. We all receive written out bills at the end of the day, weekend, week, or whatever, and then pay them.

bascher
Apr. 7, 2009, 11:20 PM
Its SO fun, I just wish they had more selection when it comes to food!

Completely agree!

heartinrye
Apr. 7, 2009, 11:34 PM
Yeah; I'm not gonna lie, after a full summer of showing you never want to see anything like a bag of chips or hamburger ever again. All of the icky greasy show food would make us out grow our breeches if we weren't riding so much!

No thats just the point- they DON'T SERVE HAMBURGERS- I Hate it! That is like the quintessential horse show lunch- AND THEY DON'T MAKE IT. But the caesar salad wraps are quite delicious :)
But sometimes you just want a freaking hamburger and a coke. Not eggplant ravioli.

NSCA
Apr. 8, 2009, 12:04 AM
Shrimp Ceasar Salad.........yummmm!

Kahuna
Apr. 8, 2009, 08:32 PM
The lobster rolls are delish!:D

PoochPaddock
Apr. 9, 2009, 01:04 AM
There will be doggie day care there this year too!

PlantersPunch
Apr. 9, 2009, 06:32 AM
mmmmm... sweet potato fries!