PDA

View Full Version : Horse at his first show

busybee
Apr. 1, 2009, 03:16 PM
I saw this video on another forum of a young stallion at his first show. I think he's cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro2lpVwtJl8

dghunter
Apr. 1, 2009, 03:29 PM
Love his markings :)

SaturdayNightLive
Apr. 1, 2009, 03:38 PM
Somebody on COTH owns him, though I'm having a hard time remembering who at the moment... He is effing gorgeous though.

Kenike
Apr. 1, 2009, 03:40 PM
Grayfox owns him. He's a lovely boy and I have admired him since she bought & started advertising him.

Baby
Apr. 1, 2009, 04:18 PM
he's so pretty in real life! he was next door to my guy when we were in thermal.

Czar
Apr. 1, 2009, 04:21 PM
*Drool*

Wow...nice horse - love his uphill canter & he jumped the red flower line soooo cute!

Tivas_a_Diva
Apr. 1, 2009, 04:44 PM
He's a nice looking horse... cute jumper too.

JOBEAN
Apr. 1, 2009, 06:57 PM
How cute is he?? Anyone know how old??

cnvh
Apr. 1, 2009, 07:50 PM
I know it's OT, and I'm certainly no expert, but what's up with the rider hunching and ducking over every fence?

Gorgeous horse, BTW...

CraziiPonii
Apr. 1, 2009, 08:04 PM
Gorgeous:)

LearnToFly
Apr. 1, 2009, 08:26 PM
I know it's OT, and I'm certainly no expert, but what's up with the rider hunching and ducking over every fence?

Gorgeous horse, BTW...

seriously.... It looks like he's trying to duck under a tree on a trail ride before every fence

grayfox
Apr. 2, 2009, 12:13 AM
Thanks everyone, it's so exciting to see such nice comments on my horse. He's so good, especially for a stallion.

SCMJ
Apr. 2, 2009, 12:19 AM
he is an incredibly soft rider and does such a great job with young stuff that I really dont mind the ducking..and the horses dont seem to mind much either. he has good control of his body ad is surprisingly very airy in the tack.Lovely ride on this gorgeous big stallion!:eek:

Kenike
Apr. 2, 2009, 12:25 AM
He's one of the few riders I don't mind seeing it on, either. It's sort of in the way he's built, and he gets the best out of the horses. I don't think I've seen one complain about him, so I know he's soft, yet effective. I, personally, appreciate that.

Aubreyyy
Apr. 2, 2009, 12:27 AM
Look at that crest! GORGEOUS!

Grayfox, I'm watching Aloha's video right now too. I'm fwd'ing them on to a friend who is breeding this season with a TB mare.

LittleGray
Apr. 2, 2009, 12:40 AM
Thanks everyone, it's so exciting to see such nice comments on my horse. He's so good, especially for a stallion.

I too have always fancied your stallions. Him and Aloha are my faves...I have a major thing for black stallions with lots of white...

IrishDeclan
Apr. 2, 2009, 03:32 PM

I have seen this guy mentioned so many times over the past few months, and I must admit that I was getting rather curious about him. I'm so glad that I finally got the opportunity to see him!! He's lovely!!!!

Pirateer
Apr. 2, 2009, 05:18 PM
I am in LOFF with Aloha (and Redwine...).

I need a broodmare.

avadog
Apr. 2, 2009, 10:35 PM
I usually just lurk on this forum but that stallion is absolutely gorgeous.

pleasedaspunch
Apr. 2, 2009, 11:37 PM
Gorgeous!!! :eek:
Looks like TONS of fun too!:yes::yes:

Artie
Apr. 2, 2009, 11:41 PM
I just love those pretty black boys with chrome! Too bad all my mares are tiny...I guess I need to work on that haha

maple_brook
Apr. 3, 2009, 10:36 AM
I love Redwine's easy-going personality. Grayfox has a photo of him at thermal standing in a crowd next to a vendor tent. He is just chillin out letting his adoring public admire him. What a cutie!

genevieveg17
Apr. 3, 2009, 09:49 PM
He looks wonderful. What a pretty boy!