PDA

View Full Version : Frank Baines Close Contact "The Victorian" $1,000.00

WindWillowStable
Feb. 22, 2009, 03:21 PM
Link to Webshots photos of saddle:http://community.webshots.com/album/570224864hJHPUD?vhost=community

This Frank Baines saddle is absolutely beautiful and in wonderful shape. It has a 17.5 inch seat, medium tree, and 14.5 inch flap. The chestnut colored leather is very soft and supple. It has no flaws other than you can see where the flap and stirrup leathers have darkened the leather somewhat, but this is normal for a saddle. The tree is 100% sound and has never seen a fall, the billets and flocking are both in great shape! It comes with a Frank Baines saddle cover. It has been used for about a year and half and was well-cared for, I am the second owner. I wish I could keep it but it has just been sitting around for the past 6 months and there is no point in a saddle this nice not being used, so my loss is your gain....yet I will be very sad to see it go! This saddle retailed for around $2500.00, so this is a chance for you to own an awesome saddle at a fraction of the price. Buyer is responsible for shipping or picking it up in Gainesville/Ocala, Florida. I am firm on the $1,000.00 price since I know it is worth more than that (and I'm very attached to it..lol)...but I just need to go ahead and get it sold. Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures.