PDA

View Full Version : Frank Baines Eclipse All Purpose Saddle. Almost New $1000.00

WindWillowStable
Feb. 22, 2009, 03:00 PM
Link to webshots album with pictures: http://sports.webshots.com/album/570223178KSKxyV?vhost=sports

Frank Baines "Eclipse" all purpose saddle: This saddle has only had one light season of riding and looks almost new. It has a 17.5 inch seat with a medium tree and a 16 inch flap. The black leather is very soft and supple, it feels like butter. There are no flaws on this saddle; the billets and flocking are in great shape, the stitching is all in perfect shape, and the tree is 100% sound. This saddle retails for $2600.00 new, so this is a chance for someone to own an almost new saddle for a fraction of the cost! This saddle puts you in the correct seat but on the flat and over fences. It does include the original Frank Baines saddle cover. I had this saddle listed for $1350.00 but i need to go ahead and get it sold so I'm willing to sell for $1000.00. Buyer to pay shipping or can pick it up in Gainesville/Ocala, Florida.

Please feel free to ask any questions or for more pictures.

Below is information on the Eclipse saddle by Frank Baines Saddlery:
"The Eclipse design is based on an Award winning entry in the Saddle of the Year competition. While no one saddle is going to be perfect for everything, the Eclipse GP has been designed to provide the rider with a saddle well suited to many different equestrian activities.

A ribbed pad allows the long wide flap to mould itself to the Knee Roll, providing added comfort and stability and enabling the saddle to be used for a variety of disciplines. Consideration was given to every detail to make this one of the most balanced and comfortable saddles available for both horse and rider.

The materials used in manufacture are from the most superior, top quality leathers available. With oiled, full grain solid leathers for the flaps and skirts and a new soft, full Aniline hide, for the seat and pads. Made on a specially designed tree from re-enforced laminated birch makes the Eclipse GP one of our most popular models."

Please check out www.frankbaines.com for more information.