PDA

View Full Version : Santa Cruz Jumping saddle, Barbour coat, Rectiligne half chaps

Ember
Feb. 9, 2009, 01:31 AM
Santa Cruz Saddle: $350.

Lightly used, excellent condition, Oak colored jumping saddle. Padded flaps, small knee rolls, soft flexible leather. This is a really nice saddle. Santa Cruz saddles are designed by a French master saddler and made in Argentina. This is not a cheap saddle. Some really nice brands such as Pessoa are made in Argentina. The leather is really nice quality. New Price was over $1000 It's barely broken in. Laid off and looking to unload :)

17" regular tree

The saddles website has a number of Santa Cruz models so you can see the quality.

http://karlynnequestrian.com/oscommerce/index.php?manufacturers_id=30

Happy to email pics on request!

Half chaps: $50

I believe these are the Rectiligne Paris half chaps in dark brown. The've been worn 3 times. They still have the "L" size sticker on the inside. I'm REALLY sad that they don't fit me and was in denial, but they are just too tall. These are the type that make your paddock boots look like tall boots. The leather is just yummy! Retail is around $200. I paid less on Ebay, but am still taking a hit.

I'd be happy to email pictures

Here's Rectiligne's description:
Half Chaps Paris Rectiligne's bestseller in this sector, mainly for competition use, incredible soft and supple full grain leather, one side elasticated rear-zipper, slim contoured fit, black- dark brown- light brown, heights: tall(H)- normal(N)- short(C), calf widths: XS- S- M- L- XL, RRP Fr. 209.-

Barbour Newmarket Coat $80

US 14 UK 18. Wheat color, lightly used. I lost weight :) only problem is I need new clothes and some of my really nice ones no longer fit! This coat is great as an over layer to wear on chilly mornings at shows or before the hunt. Retail is $378!

http://horsecountrylife.com/catalog/4/cover4.

Barbour's description: Newmarket waterproof jacket from Barbour's ladies collection is a lightweight, country-inspired jacket designed by style-conscious women who understand the importance of balancing a fashionable look with functional style. Taped seams and a waterproof exterior ensure protection from the elements, while princess seams contour to your feminine shape.Lined in shoulders and chest with Barbour's authentic Tartan
# Two-way front zip with snap-over storm flap and collar snap
# Corduroy lining in collar and cuffs
# Rear snap vent
# Hand pockets
# Interior zip pocket
# Length: 32"
# Weight: 2 lb.
# 75% cotton, 25% polyurethane with nylon sleeve lining
# Upper body lining is 34% nylon, 33% cotton, 33% polyester
# Lower body lining is 60% polyurethane, 40% polyester
# Machine wash, dry flat
# Relaxed Fit