PDA

View Full Version : Farm Animals Hard at Work

yellowbritches
Dec. 22, 2008, 11:46 AM
Because I'm busy avoiding working right now, I just had to share this photo of two of our four barn cats and the dog, Stella, hard at work-
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1125781&l=25140&id=840606599

The orange tabby is our very fat kitty Harley, the grey is George, and obviously the dog is the one and only Stella the dog. Aren't they busy little critters?? ;):lol:

pj
Dec. 22, 2008, 11:52 AM
Poor little things. I hope the hs gets you for working these little critters so hard.

Puddin Pie
Dec. 23, 2008, 01:30 PM
I love that the dog is using a pillow! My lab/golden mix is curled up on my bed right now. Poor thing had a hard day eating breakfast!

yellowbritches
Dec. 23, 2008, 02:21 PM
She routinely uses a pillow, including mine at home!!! She's lucky it is only her and I in the bed. What would she do if we had to SHARE IT!!!! :lol:

Renn/aissance
Dec. 23, 2008, 02:26 PM
She'd kick you off, of course. There's not room in town for the both of you. ;)

Trixie
Dec. 23, 2008, 08:36 PM
My labrador, he who once upon a time before living here LIVED OUTSIDE, has now figured out the use of pillows and rearranges them to his benefit.

MistyBlue
Dec. 23, 2008, 08:48 PM
Hey, somebody has to keep that couch from floating away! :D
I have a grey and white tuxedo kitty too...a little lady Olivia.

JSwan
Dec. 23, 2008, 09:19 PM
I think it's pretty mean that the cats don't have pillows too. :lol:

Bluey
Dec. 23, 2008, 09:32 PM
Honestly, they look like you kept them up too long and finally crashed.:yes:

oldenmare
Dec. 23, 2008, 09:43 PM
Bluey - I think you are on to something -

YB - WHAT did you have those poor critters working on that tuckered them out so completely?????? :0

Oldenmare..... shaking her head over this whole underage workers coverup..... 'cause not one of them appears to be 16.....

Touchstone Farm
Dec. 25, 2008, 07:22 PM
Great photo. Reminds me of my barn-now-housecat who enforces the alarm in the morning (walks on our heads) and once we're out of bed and heading out for chores, where can he be found? Still in the bed. He's done his significant work for the day.

yellowbritches
Dec. 26, 2008, 09:57 AM
I wish I could say that they were all VERY busy that day (could be true for George, he hunts quite a bit, and Stella most likely was running around like a maniac, as usual...buuut that's pretty much how you always find Harley.), but I have a whole other set of photos of something very similar to that, and I have various pictures of various animals snuggled up in various locations (including Stella and George sprawled under a car on a hot day...we always look before we drive away). My kids are lazy and over fed, what can I say?