PDA

View Full Version : Ansur Dressage Saddle (Chic) Low Price!

SisterToSoreFoot
Dec. 15, 2008, 09:02 PM
Used Ansur "chic" or "classic" (see photos at link to confirm). 18-18.5 when measured from center of pommel to center of cantle. This saddle is a good shape with the typical flap and swede shine from use. This saddle was purchased at $1,200 from Apple Sadderly in Victoria, Canada last summer via an Ebay sale. $1,000 obo with free shipping takes it home for you. Email me at hesterprinm@aol.com for furthur info.

Click here (http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/grd/959504784.html) for a picture.

SisterToSoreFoot
Dec. 16, 2008, 10:06 AM
Also, please email with any offers. I will consider all offers.

SisterToSoreFoot
Dec. 22, 2008, 09:18 AM
The Ansur is still available. Still accepting offers, and I have a paypal account for an easy transaction! Please email me with questions or offers hesterprinm@aol.co:winkgrin:m (hesterprinm@aol.com).

SisterToSoreFoot
Dec. 22, 2008, 11:59 AM
This saddle is still available. Please make an offer if you're interested, otherwise I'll be putting it on Ebay. I have a Paypal account so I can take credit cards as well as checks. Thanks and email at the address above with any questions!

SisterToSoreFoot
Jan. 6, 2009, 11:01 PM
OKay, I really need to unload this saddle, and I would consider a trade. I would do an even trade with a extra wide tree dressage saddle of any reputable make (kieffer, county, stubben, passier, even collegiate, bates, etc ) in size 16.5-18 in. If you have such a saddle, PM me. If not, feel free to make a cash offer on this great saddle!

SisterToSoreFoot
Jan. 13, 2009, 09:14 AM
$850 free shipping. Shoot me an email. This is a great deal. Hold on to the saddle for a while and resell for a profit.

SisterToSoreFoot
Feb. 2, 2009, 02:34 PM
Via Ebay. Took a big hit on the saddle--the experts aren't wrong about the ecomony!