PDA

View Full Version : For Sale or Trade

pippa553
Oct. 7, 2008, 03:11 PM
Parkston Quarter Sheet - SIZE L - New in plastic - Burgundy with tan piping and brown trim. $65 shipping included
Parkston Quarter Sheets are made of 18 oz Yukon fleece which offers superior warmth and wicking abilities to your horses back and loins and has anti-pill velour outer finish.Traditional cut with reinforced English Brace for long lasting wear and durability. The brace is located underneath the front of the saddle, where the most pressure is placed on the sheet. This brace helps prevent the Quarter Sheet from fraying or tearing! Other features include a tail piece, hip darts and girth loop. Machine washable.

Parkston Dress Sheet - SIZE 80 - New in plastic - Burgundy with tan piping and brown trim. $100 shipping included
Our Dress Sheets, also known as Paddock Blankets, are manufactured using the highest standards of quality materials and workmanship. Available in 18 oz. Yukon Fleece, which offers a wonderful soft feel with the look of wool and has anti-pill velour outer finish. This traditional sheet provides maximum freedom of movement and features a reinforced open front with one buckle and strap closure, standard cut neck only, one inside hidden surcingle and tail piece for a great stay put fit.

Bradford Rain Sheet - SIZE 80 - Excellent condition, used one season, Burgundy with tan piping and brown trim. Has been embroidered in the front, two hidden inside surcingles, d rings for legs. Asking $90 shipping included
Made to take whatever abuse your horse can hand out, this extremely durable Bradford Rain Sheet is water repellent (not waterproof), which is useful in cold, wet climates keeping horse warm and dry. Made with a tough abrasion combination of machine washable 1000 Denier Nylon Cordura with 1 1/4 oz. urethane coating. This multi-purpose sheet can be used alone in moderate conditions or over a winter blanket or liner making an all weather sheet.

Please PM me for pictures. Will trade for MATTES sheepskin pad for me 16.5 cc or let me know what you have. eBay user - cheval - check out my feedback!