PDA

View Full Version : Anything Olympic Horse Broadcasts On TV Today

LockeMeadows
Aug. 13, 2008, 12:02 PM
I've completely missed everything equestrian on the Olympics so far due to my work schedule. I'm off today and I would love to what some horses go. I don't care if it is Dressage, Driving, whatever. Please just let me know the times and the channels. I can't find times anywhere. Thank you!!

Gunnar
Aug. 13, 2008, 12:18 PM
Oxygen is showing Team Dressage form 3:00 to 5:00 PM PST! And tomorrow same time etc!

BAC
Aug. 13, 2008, 12:19 PM
You let a little thing like work interrupt? :lol: That's what your computer is for, you could be watching it live.

Grand prix dressage will be shown tonight on the OXYGEN channel 6pm - 8 pm. (EDT)

BAC
Aug. 13, 2008, 12:21 PM
Go to www.chronofhorse.com (http://www.chronofhorse.com) - their Olympic preview issue and there is an entire schedule, including the competition schedule and below that the schedule of television coverage.

You do not have to be a subscriber to view the preview issue, COTH very generously is offering it to everyone, subscriber or not.

SuperSTB
Aug. 13, 2008, 12:36 PM
Oxygen is showing it almost every night.

One the weekends the schedule says that channel 4 will show it too.

SuperSTB
Aug. 13, 2008, 12:37 PM
You let a little thing like work interrupt? :lol: That's what your computer is for, you could be watching it live.

Grand prix dressage will be shown tonight on the OXYGEN channel 6pm - 8 pm. (EDT)

The freaking tech noobs have blocked any video streaming here... it sucks.

LockeMeadows
Aug. 13, 2008, 12:40 PM

I'm an ER nurse, so watching it on-line is not an option. Thanks for the schedule. At least I can watch something tonight!

SophieGirl23
Aug. 13, 2008, 02:26 PM
LM - You can watch just about all of the eventing fully in replay

Just go to http://www.nbcolympics.com/equestrian/index.html and scroll down the the bottom of the page where it says "Equestrian Videos". You can select to look at either day of dressage, x-country, or Day 4: Show Jumping. The videos listed as "Rewinds" will show the entire segment.

Firebug
Aug. 14, 2008, 12:24 PM
I wish I could watch online, but I can't seem to get the videos to work. I don't know why nbc doesn't have a help page.

Also not all Oxygen stations are showing the Horse events.

HoosierHorseNut
Aug. 15, 2008, 12:28 AM
How was Oxygen's coverage today? I didn't record it, so I'm sure it was plenty of Dressage, right off since I didn't. Anyone want to torture me and tell me what I missed?

2 tbs
Aug. 15, 2008, 12:30 AM
No worries HHN. You missed about the same amount of coverage as we got yesterday. Got to see some great rides though :D

HoosierHorseNut
Aug. 15, 2008, 12:55 AM
No worries HHN. You missed about the same amount of coverage as we got yesterday. Got to see some great rides though :D

That's good to hear. I've been watching online, so I can catch the replay.