PDA

View Full Version : New Cavalry Bridle, Devoucoux Girth, Gygax Boots, TS

PinkPonies
Oct. 28, 2007, 06:50 PM
See photos of all these items in my for sale webshots album: If you need additional photos or info on anything, please email me.

Photos -> http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561211372cysvlX?vhost=good-times

Devoucoux Belly Guard Girth – Size 50 - $200.00
This is a beautiful, lightly used girth I paid $360.00 for. Has a buckle clip in the center with elastic on both sides. In excellent condition with just slight darkening on the inside. There are also a few scratches where he rubbed with his hoofs, but no deep scratches or gouges. It’s a great girth – if you’ve owned anything Devoucoux, you know, they make amazing stuff.

New Cavalry Bridle – Includes Reins - $275.00
This is one of the most beautiful bridles I have ever seen. The leather is the highest of quality. Havanna colored with an ever so slight two tone on the raised part. Comes with matching rubber reins. I paid $439 for both.
I used this in the jumpers although you could swap the rubber reins for braided reins for a beautiful hunter bridle and use the rubber reins for schooling. It was professionally oiled when I bought it, and is so buttery soft and supple. The bridle is lightly used for only ½ a show season and has been stored for about 2 years in a smoke free, temp controlled, clean storage area of my home. It is in excellent condition.

The rubber reins are in excellent condition and still have a bit of the “new stiffness.” The rubber is the Equus rubber

The size is horse, but it fits my thoroughbred who is usually a cob size.

Black Gygax Open Front and Ankle Boots with Sheepskin Lining – Size 2 - $200
These are wonderful boots – best ever!!!! Ask anyone that has used them. Seriously – they offer amazing protection, and if your horse has at all sensitive skin (like my TB), they never rub!! Soft sheepskin and all in excellent condition – only used for showing. No scratches in leather and sheepskin is fluffy soft. Clip closures don’t lose their grip like Velcro and they are so much easier than buckles! Made from incredibly supple, durable leather. They clean up great – even if used in muddy conditions, you can have them looking like new. I paid $199 for the front boots and $109 for the hind boots. I have never cleaned them as in washing them just because I’m not sure how. I’ve only cleaned the sheepskin by brushing with a wire brush.

Please note the bit of missing fleece on one hind boot. Not damage that will spread or anything, just a 1 inch spot where there is less outside fleece. (see close up in album).

Tailored Sportsman Royal Hunter Size 26 - $60.00
Beige, lightly used for 1.5 years at shows only. Only sign of wear is on the knee patches. Have been dry cleaned.

Buyer pays shipping. I have a verified Paypal account and an Ebay account with 100% posititve feedback if you want to see my “credentials”. Paypal is easiest and preferred, but will take a check (will hold until it clears). Email me at bmk4343@hotmail.com.

Thanks for looking!

PinkPonies
Nov. 8, 2007, 04:32 PM
New Cavalry bridle has sold.

PinkPonies
Nov. 23, 2007, 06:30 PM
Devoucoux Girth - $175.00
Gygax Boots - $160.00
Tailored Sportsmans - $50.00