PDA

View Full Version : 17" Circle Y Park&Trail (Rnd Skirt), Circle Y Headstall, Myler D ring Comfort Snaffle

jazzrider
Sep. 3, 2007, 03:52 PM
Circle Y Park and Trail, 17” Rounded Skirt, Basketweave, BARELY USED, $850 obo: It took me forever to find this comfy trail saddle – Jazz needed a non-flex tree saddle that was small enough to not conflict with his short back. Unfortunately, almost as soon as I found it – he was injured. It doesn't fit my new horse well (high withers), so since I have another custom fitted saddle for Jazz I need to sell this saddle to get a new one for my other horse. I'm bummed -- because I really liked it. It was the smallest 17" saddle I could find and it’s like new – barely no sign of wear. I'm pretty sure they call this color walnut. The seat is cushy! :yes:

Circle Y Fan and Silver Headstall, BARELY USED $65 firm: This headstall I never used, aside from trying it on my horse. It was just a little too small (and my guy is a small cobb). It’s a cobb size, and has no sign of wear and tear. It’s made of “Herman Oak leather that has been etched in a gentle fan design to the glittering silver conchos and keepers." Color: Walnut

Myler Wide Barrel D ring Comfort Snaffle (Level 1), 5 inch, $35 firm: Barely used (it was attached to the Circle Y headstall above).

jazzrider
Sep. 13, 2007, 10:16 AM
Mylar Bit is SOLD.

The saddle and head stall are still available!