PDA

View Full Version : 17" Crosby Sovereign, breeches, misc. tack

wilbur77
Jul. 31, 2007, 10:41 PM
CROSBY SOVEREIGN PDN: 17" med tree. In great shape, shallow seat and narrow twist, has fit a wide variety of horses. Some wear marks on pommel and cantle, but very well cared for. Beautiful bridle leather. I love this saddle and would never sell it but it no longer fits my horse and I have vet bills to pay! Leathers and irons could possibly be included. Was $1300 when new 9 years ago asking $375 now[LIST]
[LIST]
RAISED LACED REINS: half inch oakbark colored with raised fronts. Don't know the brand but they match my edgewood pretty well. Never used. 56" each side $35
BLUE RIBBON STANDING MARTINGALE: NWT. light oakbark color, raised. Cob size. Can provide exact measurements on request. Very pretty! $40[LIST]
[LIST]
BARNSTABLE CHAPS: size large,hunter green. used,but in good shape. Can provide exact measurements$40[LIST]
[LIST]
MILLERS CR7 BREECH: size 28, tan. only worn twice and they just don't fit! Cotton/lycra fabric that is heavy enough to be supportive but is not weighty or bulky. Great for schooling! $75 new, now$40[LIST]
[LIST]
PYTCHLEY SIDEZIP BREECHES: size 28, khaki. Shown in once and drycleaned. Look great and are verycomfy!relaxed fit 2way stretch. $140 new,now$75[LIST]
[LIST]
MILLERS SHOWRIDER BREECHES: size 28, khaki, never worn. Machine washable TS knockoff. side zip. I was going to show in these in bad weather to save my TS, but never got around to it and now they don't fit!$160 new,now$60[LIST]
[LIST][LIST]
SPORTS MEDICINE BOOTS: black SMB2 size large. 13"around,11.75"tall. Almost new only used a few times and are too big for my horse!Great protection, support and energy absorption. $65 new,now$35[LIST]
[LIST]
I also have some horse clothes that need repair, but I don't sew!These blankets need some minor repair. If you can sew they could work well for you!84'" baker style blanket that needs surcingle buckles sewn on, in good shape otherwise, $25. 82" weatherbeeta cotton sheet navy/red needs surcingle buckle and has approx. 5" hole to patch but in good shape,$20. 76" Triple Crown natural/navy irish knit that is missing surcingles and front straps(has buckles) some minor snags and stains, $25[LIST]
[LIST]
Make me an offer on anything, it all needs to go!I will charge actual shipping cost and would prefer checks/cashiers checks due to a bad paypal experience. PM me with offers or any questions. I will also be happy to PM my phone number to anyone who would feel more comfortable asking questions that way. Thanks for looking!

wilbur77
Aug. 2, 2007, 08:35 PM
The martingale is sold!

wilbur77
Aug. 13, 2007, 09:37 PM
The pytchley and showrider breeches have been sold. Thanks Dani!

wilbur77
Aug. 14, 2007, 08:09 PM
I really need to get this stuff sold, so I am lowering all the prices! Crosby saddle-$325, reins-$25, chaps-$30, CR7 breeches-$25, chaps-$30, Sports medicinr boots-$25. PM me with any questions!

wilbur77
Aug. 26, 2007, 08:25 PM
Saddle and reins are sold!