PDA

View Full Version : Team GOLD! Teddy GOLD!

pwynnnorman
Jul. 22, 2007, 02:23 PM
Yes!!! :D:D

RunForIt
Jul. 22, 2007, 02:30 PM
:D THIS IS A DAY IN EVENTING WHEN WE CAN ALL BE PROUD OF OUR SPORT! :)

CONGRATULATIONS, PWYNN - please pass the same along to Karen - and TONS of carrots to that incredible PONY!!!!!!!

austin
Big Teddy fan here. Since we rushed out to Red Hills in 2006 to watch him go Cross Country. I saw a pony in the line up for Advanced and said I have got to see him! he flew by us with a stride like any big horse.

We have always been fans of the little guys. My husband rode a 15.1 hand paint for 3 years and everyone would say "what a cute little pony" and then he would proceed to out run and out jump them.

Congrats ! Teddy truly is a Sportpony Unlimited !!!

ml

mcm7780
WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! GO TEAM USA (and, of course, Teddy)!!!

snsmith
Jul. 22, 2007, 02:31 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the best news - we saw him at Rolex and he was amazing!!

annikak
Jul. 22, 2007, 02:40 PM
YIPPEE!!!!!

What a story he is for so many reasons!!

Yippe teddy!

barilar
Jul. 22, 2007, 02:40 PM
YIPPIE! YAY TEDDY! GO USA!

catmchorse
Jul. 22, 2007, 02:41 PM
YAY!!! :D

That's really awesome, congrats!

mbj
Jul. 22, 2007, 03:01 PM
WHOOHOOOO!!!!!
Way to go Pwynn, Teddy and Karen!!!

Longspot
Jul. 22, 2007, 03:24 PM
YAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Reds-n-Greys
Jul. 22, 2007, 03:25 PM
GOOOOO TEDDY!!! GOOOO KAREN!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS PWYNN!!!!!!

frugalannie
Jul. 22, 2007, 03:29 PM
Congratulations to all, but especially Pwynn, Karen, Teddy and his groom, Max!

Dawn J-L
Jul. 22, 2007, 03:29 PM
Delightful!!!!! Congratulations to Pwynn, Karen, and the rest of the folks who believed in this extraordinary pony!!!! Bravo.

CiegoStar
Jul. 22, 2007, 03:30 PM
Congrats, Pwynn. What a wonderful day for you AND for the sport!

Lori T
Jul. 22, 2007, 03:36 PM
Oh, Pwynn, I am sooooo happy!
Congrats to you, Karen and of course, Teddy! Hope he gets lots of carrots tonight!!!

Noctis
Jul. 22, 2007, 03:41 PM
WOOOOHOOOOOOO! GO Teddy! Go Karen! Go whole friggen team! (And Wynn too!)

Ibex
Jul. 22, 2007, 03:42 PM
WE NEED PICTURES!!!

GO TEDDY!!!!

:D:D:D

Calena
Jul. 22, 2007, 03:47 PM
I have to congratulate pwynn - WOW, just WOW. I've been keeping up with the 'Teddy' saga for some time, but as I read this the thought struck me, this pony is now an official living legend.

A pony won Pan Am! WOW! How cool is that? OK - Karen's awesome too, but still, I just love it! GO TEDDY!

Edited to add Congratulations to Team USA (she says with a red face as she realizes she forgot).

Tackpud
Jul. 22, 2007, 03:53 PM
Congratulations! WOW!!!:D:D:D (Where is that clapping smilie...)

arnika
Jul. 22, 2007, 04:28 PM
Congratulations to Team USA and especially to Teddy and Karen! Wow, just Wow!

Double Gold for the pony!:D Just a tremendous feat. I certainly hope they made a video of this Games. One of the few I would be certain to get.

Pwynn, you are not expected to come down from the ceiling for at least a week!:winkgrin:

Dawn J-L
Jul. 22, 2007, 04:28 PM
I just saw that Teddy's 1/8 Arabian bloodlines are through JR Lyraff (Winraff x Asil Lyra). So this means that several of my horses are distant cousins of Teddy. :-) Cool. ;-)

foxhavenfarm
Jul. 22, 2007, 04:41 PM
WHOOO-HOOO!!

Pwynn, can I count him as one of the "Greats" now!?!?!?! I think so!:D (for those of you who haven't seen the "brushed greatness" thread go here...http://chronicleforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=106657)

Huge congrats to all involved! And not bad for the rest of the team either!!!

Tuckertoo
Jul. 22, 2007, 04:56 PM
YAY!!!!!:D:D:D

Congrats Wynn, Karen, and of course TEDDY!!!!

They just keep getting better and better!!

Black Forest
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:11 PM
Oh WOW - I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Teddy

Anything on line anywhere - pics - report - video - details etc etc ?

PLEASE?

I have been showing lots of german friends all those bits and pieces from when he was so incredibly fabulous at Rolex and they were as fascinated as myself!

SO - what is next for the wonder-pony?

MORE INFO PLEASE !!!!

Daydream Believer
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:12 PM
Wow! Congrats! Wynn, that is so wonderful! I know how proud you must be and I know what you sacrificed to get him to this place in time!

On to the Olympics! Woohoo! PONY POWER!

yellowbritches
Totally, totally, totally cool. All I got to say :cool:

Congratulations to our entire team for excellent riding and great horse/ponymanship. I'm very proud!

And big hugs and congrats to Teddy's mom!!! Thanks for giving us that pony! My day/week/month/year has been made. :yes:

quicksilverponies
Wow - just amazing! Congrats pwynn, Karen, Teddy and Team USA!!

Janet
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:14 PM
Congratulayions.

And to think I knew him "when"...

Details?

Spark
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:15 PM
YA FRICKEN HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that pony!!!!!!!!

AM
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:19 PM
USEF has the story and a picture of Teddy leading the team up now. Joanie Morris has also added a bit about Teddy to her blog.

Well done everyone!

Also, COTH coverage has a few pictures of some of the cross country jumps.

BigRuss1996
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:28 PM
Congrats Pwynn!! That is so awesome for you... and for Teddy!!!

3dazey
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:29 PM
Oh, yellowbritches...yooohoooo...that would be ponyWOMANship!!!! :lol::winkgrin::lol::winkgrin::lol::winkgrin::lol: :winkgrin::lol:

Ilex
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:32 PM
Congrats to all of Teddy's connections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poltroon
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:39 PM
Wynn, I'm so excited and pleased for you, for Teddy, for Karen, and for pony-lovers everywhere.

Sakura Hill Farm
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:43 PM
Big congratulations to one and all!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
Wynn, the washing machine must have been a sign! It went into a premature spin!

Michele
SakuraHillFarm.com

LLDM
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:47 PM
Teddy Rocks Rio!!! :D:D:D Hey Wynn - please come on over to the SHB and take a bow - quick before I get banned for bragging on you two! :lol:

SCFarm

sprite
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:50 PM
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is AWESOME!!!!

Petalstorm
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:51 PM
Wow! It makes me happy just thinking about it!!!!!

4Martini
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:53 PM
What a cool Pony! Even my husband likes to hear about the pony - now that's a feat!

Congrads to all!

DLee
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:54 PM
Omg, this made me cry.... so, so wonderful and amazing!! Huge congrats Pwynn, the OCET and that fabulous Dynamo!! :yes:

RunForIt
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:55 PM
:winkgrin: I'd so love to see some pictures of everything - thought for sure that COTH would be all over XC day and stadium too - maybe they'll have pics up later today. This is so much fun!!!!! Teddy makes Rasta seem like a giant at 15.2! :lol: :cool:

austin
Jul. 22, 2007, 05:56 PM
after the Olympics, etc he should be retired to the Kentucky Horse Park to stand beside the other great champions there. He truly is exceptional.

mcm7780
Jul. 22, 2007, 06:06 PM
P Wynn -- You must be so proud! The picture of your special pony leading the team is my new background on my laptop. :) Wow! Again, congratulations to everyone involved with Teddy and Team USA!

2Dogs
Jul. 22, 2007, 06:11 PM
Just gave me chills. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy is something else!

Black Forest
Jul. 22, 2007, 06:31 PM
This is probably a dense question but doesn't that mean he is qualified for the Olympics :eek: ?????????????

CookiePony
Jul. 22, 2007, 06:33 PM
Just got home from the barn and immediately came to COTH to see what happened... and I am so thrilled!

Wynn, you are a pioneer in more ways than one. What a feat you've accomplished. :yes::cool:

Yay Team USA!

IPHF
Jul. 22, 2007, 07:14 PM
As a "hunter" pony person, I have to admit that the most valuable ($$$) pony in the world now DOES NOT wear a Standing Martingale! I've heard of ponies selling for over 500K but I do think Teddy might be more valuable than that! Hats off to all involved! (it takes a village to raise a pony!) And PONY POWER ROCKS!

yellowbritches
Jul. 22, 2007, 07:51 PM
Also have to add it is totally cool to see our OWN Phillip Dutton in a US coat!

canyonoak
Jul. 22, 2007, 08:22 PM
wow.

it has been so much fun to rread pwynn's posts over the past few years, to understand and respect the commitment made to an idea, a dream..

and here we are-- WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

congratulations to everyone involved in this dream!

mbj
Jul. 22, 2007, 08:56 PM
I am doing the happy pony power dance--- hurrah!!!

And yes, it is wonderful to see Philip on the US Team and riding our local Annie Jones' TruLuck (S. Stimson also owns him). And 2 pony clubbers also on the team. I adore McKinlaigh as well, and he and Teddy must be an uber-cute mutt and jeff combo! I keep thinking what a lovely group of riders we had down there representing the US. I am very proud of all of them, including Mara's pulling up.

I can just see Teddy retired at the Horse Park being visited by his huge fan base, but I can also imagine him at home with Pwynn. As Woff says, "I bet you let him sleep on your pillow!"

NowThatsATrot
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:12 PM
I feel slightly redundant in saying, WOOOOOOOT!!!!! :D

I've volunteered at Jersey Fresh every year, and I LOVE watching Teddy go. I still have a picture of him standing between two of the big horses as they wait for the awards ceremony, and another of him just adoring the attention of two little girls that stepped up to pet him.

Congrats to Team Teddy!!

flshgordon
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:22 PM
On all of your hard work. Give that PONY all the carrots he can eat!:D

Lori B
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:23 PM
ON the USEF home page there is a photo that is weirdly reduced in size, but if you view it directly in your browser:

http://www.usef.org/_StaffIFrames/Pressbox/images/topstory/2289.jpg

Woo hooooooo!!

What a cool pic. Hallelujah Teddy. I'm so psyched for him. And so happy I got to pet him when he ran Seneca prelim a few weeks ago. :D It was like meeting Elvis or something.

suze
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:26 PM
WOW! Just WOW! Congrats to all involved!

PalominoMorgan
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:30 PM
That photo is SO cool! SO cool to see Teddy leading the charge with the "horses" behind him. Pony lovers everywhere celebrate! :)

tullio
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:37 PM
Congrats to everyone involved with Teddy... what an amazing PONY! I am a die-hard believer that bigger is not always better, and seeing this is just... wow! Goosebumps! How completely awesome!!!! (and thanks to whoever shared the pic - that's super!)

Tuckertoo
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:39 PM
I LOVE that photo!!! It is so cool to see him leading the "Big Guys". My dad even thought that was "wild" that the little guy was so amazing! (Actually, he thought it was pretty cool that he came in third at Rolex, too.) :lol: (and my dad doesn't really know much about horses).

Platinum Equestrian
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:42 PM
WOW, the first message gave me chills. Congrats to all associated with Teddy... you must be very proud!

RunForIt
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:44 PM
:D :D :D thanks so much for helping out with the photo, Lori B!!!! I couldn't do anything to get it to enlarge awhile ago - its a wonderful shot of all of them. My goodness but that is a gorgeous group of horses...and a PONY! :lol: :cool:

breakthru
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:46 PM
I can't wait for the movie to come out- surely there must be one in the works, right? :)

I also can't resist mentioning that a certain picture that I possess is becoming infinitely more valuable to me- when Teddy was with his previous rider he stayed for a week between barns at the barn I was renting. I had what I now consider to be the great honor of feeding him and picking his stall. During this period I also took had a photo shoot of myself jumping my old guy over a some fences set up in the pasture- and in one of them there's a big-hearted chestnut pony grazing in the background. Of course, in the picture you can't tell that it's him because it's so far away, but I know that it is! :)

CONGRATS TEDDY, KAREN AND TEAM USA!

Perfect Pony
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:52 PM
A simple "Congratulations" just doesn't seem to completely express how happy I am and proud I am of him. I can't imagine how wonderful his owners and rider feel.

True Southern Pride
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:53 PM
WAY TO GO PWYNN, TEDDY, and KAREN!!! CONGRATS to everyone also nice to see Phillip Dutton wearing a US coat. I love the picture!!!

gully's pilot
Jul. 22, 2007, 09:59 PM
Oh, Wynn, I'm so happy for you, and Karen, the rest of Team Pony!

Debbie
Jul. 22, 2007, 10:00 PM
Yay Teddy and Team USA! This high helps heal some recent lows for me. I think the Big T is so fun to watch go.

gr8fulrider
Jul. 22, 2007, 10:31 PM
Yay Teddy, Karen, PWynn, and everyone involved in making this happen.

I am a huge Teddy fan, and have watched his Rolex trips again and again on my laptop. "What Would Teddy Do" has become my mantra.

This duo is my inspiration, with their sportsmanship, pluck, grace, and sassy attitude tempered by great judgment.

Teddy is wonderful for eventing, and on a personal note he has been an inspiration to me at a very tough time in my life.

I've shared this news with my partner in Australia and his father, neither horsepeople, but sports-mad as only Australians can be, and they are both applauding, upside-down, for the little guy.

So when is the Breyer horse coming out, complete with three sets of tack and a little Karen O'Connor doll? I'll pre-order (and I'm 35, and arguably should have outgrown Breyers).

People have complimented the whole team but I have to give special kudos to the brilliant Karen O'Connor. She is an amazing competitor. I love that our sport puts women on equal footing with men.

Jasper'sMom
Jul. 22, 2007, 10:43 PM
Awesome!!!

Laurel&HollyFarm
Jul. 22, 2007, 10:49 PM
Wow!!! I am having problems with my high speed internet service. Spent several hours on the phone today. Them . . . we will try to get it working. Me . . . you don't understand I have to know how the PONY is doing. Go PONY Go Wynn.

When we were leaving Rolex this year I gave Karen apples for Teddy and Woody. She offered for us to wait and meet the incredible PONY and Woody and we elected to start our 7 hour trip instead. Big mistake!

Wynn I want to know more about you and your life and how you came about breeding this incredible PONY.

And I love the fact that Phillip finally has a US pinque coat! I think that's the way the fox hunters spell it.

From someone who's maiden name is Sinquefield.

Blueskidoo
Jul. 22, 2007, 11:02 PM
Congrats Wynn!

You must be so proud! I know Theodore the first is looking down and smiling.

Way to go Pony!

Eventer55
Jul. 22, 2007, 11:12 PM
Ditto all the above, I have tears in my eyes reading all the posts. I'm so happy for everyone!!!!!!

Bensmom
Jul. 22, 2007, 11:56 PM
Along with everyone else, may I say HOORAAYYYYYY!!!

Go Teddy & Karen!

I am going off to bed happy now! :-D

J. Turner
Jul. 23, 2007, 01:09 AM
Awesome! Amazing! The O'Connor Duo does it again! I hope David doesn't get jealous ...

cwill
Jul. 23, 2007, 01:56 AM
Go Teddy! It's so cool to have a pony win at the Pan Am games.

kookicat
Jul. 23, 2007, 07:52 AM
Congrats everyone!!! :D

TheOtherHorse
Jul. 23, 2007, 08:10 AM
Wow, he really IS the super pony! GO Teddy!!! :D

MissFit
Jul. 23, 2007, 08:13 AM
Yay! Sooo awesome! It's been a pleasure to watch this pony show everyone how it's done.
I would buy a Breyer as well :)

goobs
Jul. 23, 2007, 08:50 AM
Many congratulations to you Pynn and to Teddy and Karen! This is stuff legends are made of!!!

What a great picture - the horses behind him are so much bigger, but Teddy is the true giant among them - and he knows it!

bambam
Jul. 23, 2007, 09:14 AM
Yay Teddy!!! That is so awesome.
Yay Team USA!
Congrats to you Pwynn - you must be beside yourself.

zagafi
Jul. 23, 2007, 09:24 AM
Yeah, Super Ted!!! Congrats to Karen, Teddy, and Team USA!!

BAC
Jul. 23, 2007, 09:31 AM
You must be so proud - congratulations!

pwynnnorman
Jul. 23, 2007, 09:38 AM
Thank you, everyone. And whoever pointed out the big kudos to Karen, you're spot on. She has forged an incredible partnership with a quirky little horse that not everyone would have taken the time and trouble to understand. I am infinitely grateful to her.

canyonoak
Jul. 23, 2007, 09:41 AM
Brey-er!
Brey=er!
BRY-ERR!
BRY-ERR!

I have a Willem, and now I WANT MY TEDDY!!!!!

(with a Karen of course)

monstrpony
Jul. 23, 2007, 09:43 AM
Thank you, everyone. And whoever pointed out the big kudos to Karen, you're spot on. She has forged an incredible partnership with a quirky little horse that not everyone would have taken the time and trouble to understand. I am infinitely grateful to her.

And your support of her in doing that has been a joy to watch.

Major congrats, all around!!

Laurel&HollyFarm
Jul. 23, 2007, 09:53 AM
Any one else notice that the Chronicle reported that Karen was 51? She is actually only 49 ;).

Hony
Jul. 23, 2007, 10:21 AM
Yay Teddy....one cool pony!

Reynard Ridge
Jul. 23, 2007, 10:29 AM
How fabulous!!! Congratulations and kudos to all involved in Teddy's incredible success. :yes:

Tazzie
Jul. 23, 2007, 10:51 AM
I just got to work and this is the first thing I get to see on a monday morning. :D It all just gives me chills. I have been a Teddy fan from many years ago before he was really known, and I am just so happy and thrilled by this! I can't wait to go and read the reports now on everything from the games.

NeverTime
Jul. 23, 2007, 11:06 AM
Fabulous! You need that picture over your fireplace! :D Congratulations to everyone involved, and congrats to all of Team USA -- Mara Dean absolutely included -- for a wonderful display of talent and horsemanship. Go Team!

AM
Jul. 23, 2007, 12:29 PM
Dressage Daily has a nice story and some pictures on Teddy. It's under the Diana & Ciealy in Rio section. Also the Chronicle coverage has a cute picture of Teddy standing beside McKinlaigh.

I saw on the Sport Horse forum that Teddy is going to become a Breyer. I think it interesting that Karen's other Breyer mount was her biggest mount - Biko.

Eventcrazy
Jul. 23, 2007, 12:31 PM
GO TEDDY!!! THAT IS JUST AWESOME!!!!

Shortstroke
Jul. 23, 2007, 12:54 PM
My daughter and I were talking about Teddy and Karen while we were cleaning our tack and about what an incredible horseman Karen must be. Teddy and Karen bring out the best in each other and it is so inspiring. Team Teddy makes the world a better place! Congratulations especially to you Wynn for listening and going forward. What an awesome adventure!

upnoverfarm
Jul. 23, 2007, 01:41 PM
My trainer always tells me that the horses will go like you ride them. If you ride them like a 17.2 hand 4* horse then thats how they will go. If you ride them like a 14 hand novice horse then unfortunatly thats also what you will get. I think Teddy and Karen have the same opinion. Karen is probably one of the finest horse women I've ever known and has been my icon for years (she's the reason I started eventing) and Teddy has no fear! The bond and trust those two have are awe inspiring. WAY TO GO TEAM!

Lori B
Jul. 23, 2007, 02:16 PM
Theodore O'Connor and Karen O'Connor: let's nominate them as Sports Illustrated Athletes of the Year! Can't you just see The Pony on the cover? If they were smart they'd do it, every little girl in America would have to buy that copy of the magazine.....

Ellie K
Jul. 23, 2007, 02:24 PM
He is just such a delight to watch I can't describe it. I have watched his Rolex about 20 times. And I just knew he would win the PanAms. Congratulations pwynn, it must be tremendously satisfying!!!

oreo
Jul. 23, 2007, 11:16 PM
PWynn - I personally take every hat I have ever owned off to you!

I truly hope you will be the individual start of a revolution. And I truly mean that. Thank you for being so passionate about your beliefs on breeding sport ponies....You worked through a lot of disbelief and sleepless nights and you proved them all wrong.

You always knew he could do it, Karen knew he could do it, Teddy probably wondered why people thought he couldn't.....and Teddy Snr is probably smiling down from the rainbow pasture and laughing at everyone except you :yes:

Oreo

galwaybay
Jul. 23, 2007, 11:35 PM
Theodore O'Connor and Karen O'Connor: let's nominate them as Sports Illustrated Athletes of the Year! Can't you just see The Pony on the cover? If they were smart they'd do it, every little girl in America would have to buy that copy of the magazine.....

Couldn't agree with you more ! I saw the O'Connors give a little clinic at one of the horse expos a few years ago, and in addition to their riding & teaching skills awesome and amazing people. So flash forward to Seneca Horse Trials where Teddy was taking a practice run at Preliminary -so there I was in the food line behind Karen - I couldn't resist asking her - "are you just having a blast?" She couldn't not have been nicer and more genuine. And after we chatted about Teddy I wandered away being more impressed w/ Ms. O'Connor than I was moments before. She's a top notch rider, but she IMO is a top notch human.

pwynnnorman
Jul. 24, 2007, 06:51 AM
.....and Teddy Snr is probably smiling down from the rainbow pasture and laughing at everyone except you :yes:
Oreo

Oh, Oreo, I haven't cried about any of this until now. Just sitting here this morning and knowing that someone remembered the original...Thank you so much. Not the best way to start the day, crying, but, oh how I miss that horse and how much I wish others had known him so they could understand his son(s)!

AppJumpr08
Jul. 24, 2007, 10:37 AM
and Teddy Snr is probably smiling down from the rainbow pasture and laughing at everyone except you :yes:

Oreo

I was just thinking about this as I was mucking stalls today... Oreo, you and I were thinking the same thing this morning!

Pwynn, let me add to everyone else's congratulations! You, Karen, and Your Little Man himself have earned every bit!!!

Madaketmomma
Jul. 24, 2007, 10:50 AM
I have been following the Teddy tales for a while now and was so excited to hear the news. I was at the Stuart Horse Trials (I am a hunter person) and they announced it right after they had received the call-EVERYONE stood up and cheered!!! How great-you go Teddy!

mythical84
Jul. 24, 2007, 11:15 AM
Amazing. CONGRATS to everyone involved!

msj
Jul. 24, 2007, 11:53 AM
I have been following the Teddy tales for a while now and was so excited to hear the news. I was at the Stuart Horse Trials (I am a hunter person) and they announced it right after they had received the call-EVERYONE stood up and cheered!!! How great-you go Teddy!

I was also at Stuart HT when (brother in law) Brian O'Conner received the call and announced it to us during the stadium jumping.

Yes, the crowd did go wild!!! :D :D :D

Pwynn, you have a lot to be proud of-I'll gladly echo what everyone else is saying! :)

I must say though that my 2nd thought after Brian made the announcement, was that here is another pony of the caliber of Stroller from the British show jumping team of many years past!

Yea to pony power!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

yellowbritches
Jul. 24, 2007, 01:57 PM
The boss showed up this morning after his PT with Starbucks and a copy of the Washington Post. Teddy and Karen made the front page of the Sports page! A nice, albeit, short story with a nice picture of them during the victory gallop on E2. Very exciting! I believe the website is www.washingtonpost.com :cool:

Mtn trails
Jul. 24, 2007, 02:46 PM
Congratulation to everyone! That is so awesome and fabulous. I was just looking through Teddy's website and he is just spectactular and very cute.

vineyridge
Jul. 24, 2007, 03:33 PM
Link to the Washington Post article:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/22/AR2007072201067.html

You'll have to register and log in, but it's still free. :)