PDA

View Full Version : Wintec AP 500 Saddle & Fittings; HipSaver; ThinLine Saddle Pad for Sale

islandhorse
Jul. 17, 2007, 05:45 PM
1. ThinLine Saddle Pad, used only 3 times. In like-new condition. It's 26.5" wide from flap to flap, 23.5" long from flap to back, and 16" across the seat. This is a no-slip shock-absorbing open cell foam pad that can be used between your current pad and saddle. It is also breathable and dissipates heat. Rinse off to clean. For more information on ThinLine pads, visit www.thinlinepads.com. Bought for $95 + S&H. Selling for $80 OBO + actual shipping.

2. Enlightened Equitation Heather Moffett HipSaver. Currently only sold in UK. Creates a narrow twist for treeless saddles. This pad helped eliminate the very painful hip and knee issues I was having after riding in my inherently wide-twist treeless saddle and allowed me to continue doing endurance rides.Visit http://www.bettersaddles.co.uk/ for more information. Used extensively for about 8 months, so shows normal wear. No rips or tears. Color is black. Paid $140 USD. Selling for $80 OBO + actual shipping.

3. Black 17" Wintec All Purpose 500 Saddle with CAIR Panel System and Easy-Change Gullet System. Comes with standard medium gullet, wintec webbers, wintec elastic girth, wintec flexiblocks, stirrup irons, and wintec saddle cover. Bought used a couple of weeks ago, but I never used it, as I decided that the other 18" Wintec saddle I bought at the same time fit me perfectly and I don't think the 17" will be big enough. All in great condition. Everything for $375 OBO + actual shipping.

Contact Christina at ckschiro@yahoo.com or (850) 206-3237. Items located in Milton/Pensacola, FL. Prefer payment by PayPal. Will ship by USPS Priority or Parcel Post, your choice.

islandhorse
Jul. 24, 2007, 03:59 PM
The HM Hip Saver has been sold.

The Wintec AP 500 Saddle package and ThinLine Pad are still for sale.

Make an offer.

islandhorse
Jul. 30, 2007, 11:11 AM
The saddle is sold.

ThinLine pad hasn't but I think I'm just going to keep it.