The National Horse Show gets underway on Oct. 30, kicking off six days of top indoor competition, which includes the ASPCA Maclay Final on Nov. 4 and the $250,000 Longines FEI Lexington World Cup qualifier on Saturday evening, Nov. 3.
Open hunters compete on Tuesday, Oct. 30 and Wednesday, Oct. 31, with amateur-owner hunters starting on the afternoon of Oct. 30 and finishing on Nov. 1. Junior hunters show Nov. 1, 2 and 3. Junior and amateur-owner jumpers show on Nov. 1 and 2 with their grand prix on Nov. 3.
The ASPCA Maclay Final returns to its original schedule this year, with the first round starting at 7 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 4. The flat phase is scheduled for 2 p.m. and will be followed immediately by the second jumping around.
Other useful links and information:
- All the Chronicle’s online coverage, with behind-the-scenes stories, lovely photos and more!
- You can find a complete schedule here: class schedule.
- The National Horse Show’s website.
- Links to orders of go and daily results.
- You can watch the live feed on EQSports.net. (You have to subscribe.)
- Don’t forget to follow the Chronicle on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @Chronofhorse
- We will have full analysis of the competition in the Nov. 19 issue of the magazine.