It’s back! The $100,000 Land Rover Wellington Eventing Showcase gets underway at 7:30 a.m., on Friday, Feb. 3. Here’s what you need to know:
- The schedule:
Friday, Feb. 3, 7:30 a.m. – Dressage
Saturday, Feb. 4, 10:30 a.m. – Show Jumping
Saturday, Feb. 4, 1:00 p.m. – Cross-Country
- There are some big names on the order of go: British three-time Olympian William Fox-Pitt, New Zealand legend Mark Todd, and U.S. stars like two-time Eventing Showcase winner Boyd Martin, Buck Davidson, Marilyn Little, Jennie Brannigan, and more. Here’s a complete list of rider/horse combinations entered.
- You can find live scores here.
- All phases will be live streamed at COTH TV:See the complete live-stream schedule.
- The Chronicle’s Lindsay Berreth will be on-site to bring you all the news and photos at www.coth.com and on the Chronicle’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds.
- Curious what it looks like from the riders’ point of view? Check out Laine Ashker’s awesome helmet-cam footage from 2015’s cross-country.
- Last year, they galloped through the VIP tent. This year, they jump IN the VIP tent:
- The dressage ride times: