The National Horse Show got underway on Nov. 1, kicking off six days of top indoor competition which includes the ASPCA Maclay Final and the $250,000 Longines FEI World Cup Jumping Lexington Grand Prix on Saturday evening, Nov. 5.
The ASPCA Maclay Final has a new format this year, with the first round starting at 6 a.m. on Sat., Nov. 5 and then the flat phase scheduled for 1:00 p.m. on Sun., Nov. 6, with the second jumping round to immediately follow that. (We’ll have a What You Need To Know for the Maclay Final up on Sat., Nov. 5.)
Other useful links and information:
- All the Chronicle’s online coverage, with behind-the-scenes stories, lovely photos and more!
- You can find a complete schedule here: class schedule.
- The National Horse Show’s website.
- Links to orders of go and daily results.
- You can watch the live feed on EQSports.net. (You have to subscribe and log in, but it’s free to watch live coverage. There is a fee to watch archived footage.)
- Don’t forget to follow the Chronicle on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @Chronofhorse
- We will have full analysis of the competition in the Nov. 21 issue of the magazine.