Following the conclusion of the U.S. Equestrian Federation Selection Trials and National Para-Equestrian Championship, held June 11-13 in Gladstone, N.J., the USEF High Performance Working Group and USEF Executive Committee approved a ranked list of horses and riders for the 2012 Paralympic Games.
Four horse/rider combinations will travel to England as the U.S. team for the games.
1. Rebecca Hart on Jessica Ransehousen’s Lord Ludger
2. Jonathan Wentz on Kai Handt’s NTEC Richter Scale
3. Donna Ponessa on Wesley Dunham’s Western Rose
4. Dale Dedrick on her own Bonifatius
5. Donna Ponessa on Vinceremos Therapeutic Riding Center’s PG Ganda
6. Jonathan Wentz on Michele Miles’ Silvano
7. Mary Jordan on Deecie Denison’s Sebastian
8. Rebecca Hart on Jessica Ransehousen’s Carlingfords Taldi
9. Wendy Fryke on her own Lateran
10. Elizabeth Pigott on Regina Cristo’s One Night Stand
11. Mary Jordan on her own P. Sparrow Socks
12. Robin Brueckmann on her own Radetzky
For more information about the U.S. Para-Equestrian Team, visit http://www.usefnetwork.com/featured/2012Para-Equestrian/