Five horse-and-rider combinations have been named by the U.S. Equestrian Federation to represent the United States at the CSI***** Barcelona in the Furusiyya FEI Nations Cup Jumping Final. The final will be held in Barcelona, Spain, Sept. 26-29.
The following combinations will compose the Nations Cup team:
- Beezie Madden (Cazenovia, N.Y.) on Abigail Wexner's Cortes ‘C’ and Simon
- Reed Kessler (Lexington, Ky.) on her own Cylana
- McLain Ward (Brewster, N.Y.) on Sagamore Farms’ Rothchild
- Laura Kraut (Royal Palm Beach, Fla.) on Cherry Knoll Farm Inc.'s Cedric
- Lucy Davis (Los Angeles, Calif.) on Old Oak Farm’s Barron
Robert Ridland will serve as the chef d’equipe for the U.S. team in Barcelona. Visit the FEI website to see the list of teams currently qualified for the final.