The U.S. Dressage Federation announced the dates and locations for the 2018 USDF Breeders Championship Series Finals competitions.
- Northwest Series (August 26, 2018) at Donida Farm Equestrian Center, Auburn, Washington
- West Coast Series (September 16, 2018) at the Pacific Equestrian Center, Wilton, California
- Rocky Mountain Series (September 20, 2018) at the Colorado Horse Park, Parker, Colorado
- Midstates Series (September 22, 2018) at the Missouri State Fair Coliseum, Sedalia, Missouri
- Southern Series (September 15, 2018) at Haras Hacienda, Magnolia, Texas
- North Central Series (July 8, 2018) at the Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, Kentucky
- East Coast Series (September 25-30, 2018) at the Devon Horse Show & Country Fairgrounds, Devon, Pennsylvania
- New England Series (September 20-23, 2018) at HITS on the Hudson, Saugerties, New York
Throughout the competition year, dressage prospect and breeding stock horses compete to earn their qualification to compete in the USDF Breeders Championship Series Finals. The USDF Breeders Championship Series offers competitive opportunities for horses, in both in-hand and materiale classes, as well as allowing owners, trainers, and breeders unique opportunities to showcase their horses.
Kristi Wysocki and Natalie DiBerardinis, co-chairs of the USDF Sport Horse Committee said, “We are excited to announce the locations for the 2018 USDFBCS Finals competitions, and are welcome some new venues, as hosts. This year we are also excited to include the debut of the Three-Year-Old Prospect Award. Each USDFBCS Final will present this award to the three-year-old horse with the highest combined score from in-hand and materiale championship classes.”