On Monday, May 28, invitations were issued to the top 15 horse-and-rider combinations for the U.S. Dressage Team Olympic Selection Trials, to be held at the USET Headquarters in Gladstone, N.J., during the USEF Dressage Festival Of Champions, June 8-10 and 13-17, according to Dressage-News.com.
With the exception of Steffen Peters and Ravel, who were given a bye, the following combinations (with their average score listed) will be invited to compete for a place on the team.
1. Steffen Peters and Legolas (75.49%)
2. Adrienne Lyle and Wizard (71.65)
3. Heather Blitz and Paragon (70.75)
4. Tina Konyot and Calecto V (70.60)
5. Todd Flettrich and Otto (70.53)
6. Guenter Seidel and Fandango (70.33)
7. Shawna Harding and Come On III (69.20)
8. Susan Blinks and Robin Hood (69.03)
9. Jan Ebeling and Rafalca (69.02)
10. Kathleen Raine and Breanna (68.45)
11. Katherine Bateson-Chandler and Nartan (67.46)
12. James Koford and Rhett (67.41)
13. Chris Hickey and Douglas Hilltop (67.18)
14. Pierre St. Jacques and Lucky Tiger (67.28)
15. Cesar Parra and Van The Man (66.57)
Should the top 15 spots not be filled, the following combinations may be invited: Susan Dutta and Currency DC (66.48), Lauren Sammis and Sagacious HF (66.04), and David Blake and Ikaros (65.78).