The Canadian Eventing Committee has announced the 2014 Canadian National Eventing Team. The Canadian Eventing High Performance Committee approved the list, which recognizes performance results achieved at CCI**, CCI*** and CCI**** competitions and CIC*** competitions from Jan. 1, 2013 to Nov. 4, 2013.
Riders are listed in alphabetical order.
The 2014 Short List is comprised of horse/rider combinations which have proven through their results at CCI/CCIO/CH*** and CCI**** competitions, within the time period designated under general regulations, that they are successfully representing Canada in international competition as individuals and/or team members.
- Peter Barry with Kilrodan Abbott—Rolex Kentucky CCI****, April 2013
- Hawley Bennett-Awad with Gin N Juice—Rolex Kentucky CCI****, April 2013 and the Pau CCI*****(France), November 2013
- Kyle Carter with Madison Park—Bromont CCI*** (Quebec), June 2013
- Rebecca Howard with Riddle Master—Badminton CCI**** (Great Britain), May 2013, and the Burghley CCI**** (Great Britain), September 2013
- Kendal Lehari with Daily Edition—Rolex Kentucky CCI****, April 2013
- Selena O’Hanlon with Foxwood High—Bromont CCI*** (Quebec), June 2013—and Bellaney Rock—Bromont CCI*** (Quebec), June 2013, and Dutta Corp. Fair Hill CCI*** (Md.), October 2013
- Rachel McDonough with Irish Rhythm—Dutta Corp. Fair Hill CCI*** (Md.), October 2013
- Jessica Phoenix with Exponential—Jersey Fresh CCI*** (N.J.), May 2013, and Erodium—Jersey Fresh CCI***, May 2013, and Pavarotti—Blenheim CCI*** (Great Britain), September 2013
- Shandiss McDonald with Rockfield Grant Juan—Rolex Kentucky CCI****, April 2013
- Kathryn Robinson with Let it Bee—Blair Castle CCI*** (Great Britain), August 2013
Visit the Equine Canada website for the Long List.